Pagine

domenica 12 giugno 2011

Turchese - Life in Formentera

The sea in Les Illetes Beach.

Shop in Sant Francesc



Sant Francesc street view

My Towel Kikoy
My bikini Grazia 'Lliani

At People, a kind ciringuito in Es Pujols Beach

My favourite ciringuito: SunSplash in Mitjorn Beach.
Hippie atmosphere & good music.

I wear:


bikini: Grazia 'Lliani
Hair band: Noa Noa
Nail polish: Catrice - Sea you


La Cava Reastaurant in Es Pujols. Ok for aperitif but I suggest you not to dine here! However...The place is really kind.
 Impression: Pinocchio in the whale!



Se Formentera ha un colore quello è il turchese, specialmente per il suo fantastico mare. Ho raccolto qui qualche scatto su questo colore ispirazione.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...